The are-able ethos is all about providing opportunities to people in the communities we serve. As a former Training Manager within our organisation, this is something that Terry White was very passionate about. During COVID, it became clear that vulnerable members of our community needed support more than ever. In partnership with Terry White, we decided to launch a scholarship program for those facing illness, hardship or disability.
This scholarship is all about recognising that there are people out there who deserve a boost. A helping hand. A kickstart in their career. So we’d like to extend an invitation to all those who believe they’d be worthy of this training scholarship.
The scholarship program will see eight successful recipients receive a scholarship of up to $1000 to help support tuition in their chosen field of study. They can choose any qualifications that are-able Education and Training provides. These include:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
The successful applicants will prove to the selection committee that they are deserving of this by:
- Displaying a commitment to their chosen field of study.
- Having a supported testimonial from a chosen referee, describing why they would be a good candidate.
- Providing their own written testimonial as to why they think they should be considered.
- Demonstrating why they’d like to complete their qualification at are-able Education and Training.
- Australian Resident.
- Over 17 years of Age.
- Have not completed a higher level of qualification than what is being applied for.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Training Review conducted by an are-able Education and Training Teacher
- Successful completion of the appropriate Literacy and Numeracy Assessment.
|Application processing opens||Application processing closes|
|First Round||Monday 11 December 2023||Friday 8 March 2024|
|Second Round||Monday 13 May 2024||Friday 26 July 2024|
Applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of their application being made (within an active application round).
Note: Applicants who have made an application outside of an active application round will be notified of their application outcome at the beginning of the next application round.
If you need to update your application, contact details, or have any queries, please contact the are-able Education and Training team on 1800 566 066 or email email@example.com.