Are-able benefits clients and employers
Are-able offers a range of services to benefit both clients and employers
Are-able values all clients and treats them with empathy, dignity and respect, and aims to provide the best possible service available. Are-able has a range of programs that suit many people’s varying requirements – from working with people of all ages to develop employment and life skills, to assistance in finding and maintaining employment in a range of settings. Are-able’s end goal is to provide a means of community participation to its clients that will in-turn promote an increase in social inclusion and an improvement in well-being.
Some benefits that our clients experience are:
- Support in their chosen program
- Building of confidence and self-esteem
- Contribution to community
- Increasing self-worth
- Development of social and general life skills
- Providing a pathway to independence
For businesses, are-able offers a range of benefits and services that can be utilised at no or little cost to employers. These include:
- Recruitment advice.
- Vacancy lodgement services.
- Candidate screening and short-listing services .
- Access to the Australian Government Jobsearch website and local newspapers to advertise your vacancies.
- Employees who can be trained in your particular industry.
- Skills training of all levels for job seekers to suit your business needs.
Are-able also operates a number of Supported Employment Enterprises (SEE) or supported work environments, administered from are-able’s Enterprises Division, at our Albert Street, Warrnambool site. Are-able is continually trying to innovate and source new employment opportunities for its are-able SEE staff and would welcomely discuss any potential benefits to interested businesses or organisations. Some of the benefits that are-able can provide to business include:
- A contracted workforce to complete individual tasks / projects.
- Projects may be short-term, long-term or seasonal, and can be a once-off or ongoing requirement.
- A cost-effective labour force.
- Supervision of workers supplied.
- Work can be undertaken at the are-able Albert Street site.
- Participate in community development by providing work for our are-able staff.